Gaming Discussions

Do you think minecraft is more beautiful than fortnite?

Submitted by sharky12, , Thread ID: 136492

Thread Closed

RE: Do you think minecraft is more beautiful than fortnite?

doesnt matter which question you ask if it involves minecraft over fortnite everyone will agree, my honest answer is : (graphics wise) without all of the texture packs and such the graphics for fortnite are 10x better
(gameplay) you cant really compare them as they are 2 completely different games, i do enjoy BRs and the feature of being able to build in them? amazing. i also do enjoy the whole survival type stuff, and again , being able to build ? amazing
there is no telling which is truly better, its opinion based, but as i said, everyone will just say minecraft good, fortnite bad.

minecraft is way better than AIDS: The Video Game, you can build houses, fight zombies, mine diamonds, explore the netherand just have fun in minecraft while AIDS: The VIdeo Game is just gay

Minecraft is for the og gamers lol. Fortnite kids nowadays trashtalk me liek crAZY

There are amazing modpacks/shaders for minecraft and it can look incredible. I enjoy fortnite but I'd prefer a modded minecraft.

Unlimited worlds to explore and create whatever you want. Either the landscape is already beautiful or you can make something that is. Minecraft

Fortnite is UGLY. The game uses like 1 texture for grass and its undetailed as shit. Lighting is just bad and the VFX are mediocre. However Minecraft has a nice art style and with shaders and mods it looks even better Wink

Minecraft is more about creativity and building than graphics. You can't really compare the two.

since they are two different games you cannot compare them. one likes that and the other likes that.

Yes, because Minecraft can see it graphics "upgraded" with shaders and texture pack.

Oh yeah... minecraft is better than fornite... minecraft is your own world.. i like more than fornite