Gaming Discussions

Is GTA 5 stiII growing or is it dying?

Submitted by KevTheJoker, , Thread ID: 144341

Thread Closed

RE: Is GTA 5 stiII growing or is it dying?

GTAV is retrospect was never that good. 4 was better lowkey

Definitely dying. It's just full of griefers and they're even implementing flying bikes?? feels like saints row and it's just lacking things to do. Probably the reason why people resort to just griefing on it.

GTA never gonna die, at least for guys who doing benchmarking their hardware etc. So i think its an immortalgame
I am Jonor. I am here for the Honour to be a big Donor.

Mb it will die soon or only when GTA 6 will come out

No it's no dying, still players play on the servers

and thinking I still never played it...maybe I should begvin, but just for the solo part

20-01-2020, 07:39 AM
Boosme Wrote:
Huawei-Y3_2017_CRO-U00_MT6580_180122_6.0 Huawei-Y3_2017_CRO-U00_MT6580_180122_6.0

What is that?
I am Jonor. I am here for the Honour to be a big Donor.

I don't think its still growing, and it's likely that Online is dying. I've always felt Online is very boring solo, and can be fun for a while with friends, but after a completing all the heists multiple times and having all the high end vehicles it gets boring with friends too. Online is likely dying, but I know the single player mode still has a decent speedrunning player base.

If you were to have a look from a PC perspective - https://steamcharts.com/app/271590 - you'll see that the playbase always spikes. While it's not hitting its all time peak, it's still holding very strong; 120k+ in 24 hours
Generic, unoriginal signature.
Yes.

Just like any other game, it is slowly dying out. So many variety of games to play from that GTA 5 is now on the decline of online players. Games are meant to die out eventually, except for World of Warcraft. For some reason that just stays the same on a day to day basis. People never get tired of it.