Garry's Mod

GMOD is fun ?

Submitted by lewis10430, , Thread ID: 151408

Thread Closed

RE: GMOD is fun ?

yes gmod is fun theer eare so many game modes to play onn there its like a game with a bunch of games in side it

Everyone is cancer, and everyone is screaming. Overall the gmod community is cancer especially the 12 year old children

Some may run, but still it depends on the Administration of the server, they should carefully monitor the violation. At the moment, I have not met with such a long time. Perhaps due to the fact that I play only in the Clone Wars

Garry's Mod Offers a huge range of game modes that allow a huge range of people to enjoy their games.

Its a very funny game, its a pity that its just full of holes as a pepperbox into which scripts load.

This post was last modified: 14-01-2020, 09:59 PM by vhsbrgc
03-12-2019, 06:07 PM
lewis10430 Wrote:
I played gmod for like 5 years ago and at that time it was decent but how is it now, are there still cancer kids running around screaming? ? ?
Yeah gmod its too much funny my friend are you in shock? lets play minecraft

13-01-2020, 12:19 AM
runnervd Wrote:
Everyone is cancer, and everyone is screaming. Overall the gmod community is cancer especially the 12 year old children
cancer is gay but i dont know how to speak french oh my god somebody kill me

03-12-2019, 06:07 PM
lewis10430 Wrote:
I played gmod for like 5 years ago and at that time it was decent but how is it now, are there still cancer kids running around screaming? ? ?
kids are cancer ples join the seita satanic i dont need the organ of humano #obamapresidente

It really depends on what server you go on , there can still be people/children screaming but as I said it really depends on what server.

For Me - best gamemode is DARKRP This gamemode have big functional

This post was last modified: 26-01-2020, 05:33 PM by abysswatcher1
Garry's Mod is and will be great for a long time, just don't play on bad servers, those servers are full of kids that will scream 24/7

Star wars roleplay, roleplay serwers, darkrp, purge servers.