Gaming Discussions

Playing fivem?

Submitted by Isigar, , Thread ID: 156299

Thread Closed
23-01-2020, 12:34 PM
Warned
Do you play fivem? GTA V mod for modding purpose? Do you like lua if you programming at it?

RE: Playing fivem?

I do play FiveM, I own my own community, I'm proficient in LUA and I do like the programming of it, it's interesting and basic but still serves a basic functionality.

I do play FiveM, I own my own community, I'm proficient in LUA and I do like the programming of it, it's interesting and basic but still serves a basic functionality.

This thread has been moved to Gaming by a Staff member. Please use the right section next time.

Yeah, i'm playing because i think is the best style of RP until now, tell me if i'm wrong, because i'm looking for this.

I've played with the FiveM launcher and role played a lot.
I help people setup their RP servers and so on. Fun

23-01-2020, 12:34 PM
Isigar Wrote:
Do you play fivem? GTA V mod for modding purpose? Do you like lua if you programming at it?

where can i play fivem ???
i want test gta RP

I play FiveM as well, its quite fun and depending on what server you play on it can be really professional and fun. Server quality can range from cops & robbers style where there is usually lots of bank robberies, pursuits, heists, etc. Then the server which are better in my opinion, which have active passive RP and do general traffic stops, domestic disputes, accident scenes, and other community involved roleplay. Also in my experience Whitelisted servers are generally better for that sort of thing.
- Dale, Modpack Enthusiast, Spigot Enthusiast, Tech Enthusiast

[Image: WLJlZbL.png]