Gaming Discussions

What was your first game you loved?

Submitted by Petrifyingz, , Thread ID: 125388

Thread Closed

RE: What was your first game you loved?

25-11-2019, 11:36 PM
drjonas Wrote:
first game i've ever loved were original doom games and wolfenstein3d , i've created alot of mods for them and made great memories , surprised the classic doom community still going strong

Right on! All the id games were kick ass. I am still an old school doom player. Reunited a few years back with some old dwango players. True old school doom peeps will remember DWANGO!

Star Wars dark force was the first FPS I pleayed... Loved it. But to this day nothing will ever beat Half-Life

Minecraft, first time i ever played i fell in love for life. Honestly feels like i've spent half my life on that game
Ello!

Zelda the link to past on NES
And Mario / Tetris Smile

It was Liero Xtreme, an online game with a small community... So much memories !

My first game that i have loved whas i think the Farming Simulator 2009.

Call of duty franchise and age of empire Smile))) also ps2 was good

Old school Leisure Suit Larry and Space Quest. And I have not found any games since then that comes close to matching them.

For PC it was Titan Quest if I remember correctly. Guild Wars 1 followed next.
On PS1 I played a lot of Spyro tho, before I even had a PC.
On Super Nintendo I loved Kirby, Donkey Kong, Secret of Mana, Super Mario and stuff like that.

Many years ago I tried to play CoD and Combat on PSP, I really loved it. Later I get PS2 with Ice Age 2, old Battlefront 2 and Most Wanted 2, nostalgia...