Gaming Discussions

Whats your favorite game of all time?

Submitted by zillaman69, , Thread ID: 157870

Thread Closed
07-02-2020, 10:40 PM
imma have to say kingdom hearts, or saints row, let me know what your favorite game is

RE: Whats your favorite game of all time?

Tibia, i play few years, but now CS:GO or game on console.

Of all time... EASILY HALO... All them nights of 16 players with LINK LAN battles on 4 TVS 4 BOXES and 16 controllers... MY GOD... That was LIFE!

Oh definitely any of the Metal Gear Solid games. As a personal favorite I'd say MGS3 Snake Eater.

Breath of the Wild. It's such a massive experience

The MGS series. Fallout. And Civ 5. I spent so many afternoons in high school playing Civ 5, it's very relaxing.

Shadow of the colossus, an old piece if play it again in any moment of your life it always fell good

My all time favorite game has to be a tie between Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles and Sonic CD. I'm a huge Sonic nerd, and I think both of these games truly got the Sonic formula down. Sonic CD has the awesome time travel gimmick as well as awesome soundtrack. (Both soundtracks are good, but the Japanese one is miles better.) Sonic 3K had awesome level layouts, new gimmicks and introduced Knuckles. I have many fond memories of playing S3K as a child, but I didn't play Sonic CD until I was about 18 or 19.

my favorate games are witcher3 and gta5, and i cannot choose one for the "most" title...

OP
This post was last modified: 10-02-2020, 09:01 AM by zillaman69
08-02-2020, 05:11 AM
DamYan Wrote:
Tibia, i play few years, but now CS:GO or game on console.
csgo used to be fun, too many cheaters on it now

08-02-2020, 07:14 AM
mrdannydinero Wrote:
Of all time... EASILY HALO... All them nights of 16 players with LINK LAN battles on 4 TVS 4 BOXES and 16 controllers... MY GOD... That was LIFE!
i could agree with you on this, halo had some great games