Gaming Discussions

New / old games?

Submitted by Hdjakxkskakmx, , Thread ID: 156145

Thread Closed
22-01-2020, 03:45 AM
Hey all! Im looking to branch my library of games out a little and want to know what some of your recommendations would be!! Im open to anything!

RE: New / old games?

Bust A move for the Playstation is pretty cool, Grand Theft Auto, Gran Turismo, classics!

Super Mario World, best game ever haha just play it.

grand theft auto V , Age of empire III , Counter strike Global offensive

I recommend:
Factorio: a great game with logistics in it- you try to automate production and generate loads of resources to launch a rocket into space,
Little inferno: a short game where you just sit back relax and burn things in your fireplace, a bit of story and puzzles included.
Portal games if you haven't played them yet: classic puzzle games.
Dying light: an rpg zombie game with parkour, really cool one highly recommend.

If you're into role playing games you cannot go wrong with Final Fantasy 6 and 7 if you haven't played them yet. Seeing how 7 is getting a remake soon, I would wait for the remake to come out. If you're into platformers Sonic Mania is one of the best games in the franchise, and you can't go wrong with Sonic 3 and Knuckles. I also love Super Mario 3D World and Super Mario Odyssey as well. One of my favorite first person shooter games is Timesplitters:Future Perfect. There's been countless number of rumors of another Timesplitters game in the works, but I don't know if it's ever going to happen.

Are you looking for multiplayer or single player?

For single player I would definitely recomend Fallout 3, New Vegas, and 4 in that order.

You also cant really go wrong with any of the Mass Effect games, but you really should play them in order since the story keeps going.

A really good game I like to play is Rimworld... I've put many hours into it and if you like Fallout and Minecraft then you should try it out.
Hello

Metal Gear Solid
GTA V
Medal Of Honor

Really the best 3

One of my favourite games has always been need for speed most wanted, but personally I prefer the oldest version because it had a very good story, I totally reccomend this game. But instead if you like other king of games avery good shooterthat I used to play was killzone.