Gaming Discussions

Old games

Submitted by Psycholo, , Thread ID: 142074

Thread Closed

RE: Old games

I have fond memories of Discovery Channels: Operation: Weather Disaster and Tonka Fire and Rescue 2. Both were on Win 95 >.< Gah im old

Wow! I played almost all the PlayStation One action/adventures games. Best game console I have ever come across since Nintendo 64

Hello I think you like retro games on old consoles like the Nintendo Saga on Mariokart 9 game but I prefer to even play Fortnite Battle Royale with my dog and my 11 year old brother because I am a pro player who joined the Team Prism it is a french gaming team which are centralized on fortnite battle royale but I have to buy a pc config at 5000 $ to make it run.

I have played Ultima Online more than 10 years. Sometimes I open and travel through great Britain Heart Eyes

Heroes of Might and Magic III & IV, Diablo I & II, The Sims and GTA II

GTA San Andreas on the PS2, that were the times. Gran Turismo 3 was a fun game too, I spent hundreds of hours on it.

I played a long time ago a game in network, his name was Kingdom Rush, even today i play that game in my cellphone, i love that game and he is really cool and funny to play.

Ratchet and clank on the PS2 was my jam, that game is so much fun on splitscreen with friends.

This post was last modified: 16-12-2019, 06:33 AM by umair_rahmane
31-08-2019, 11:10 PM
Psycholo Wrote:
In your childhood you play videogames? If you play what games you play?

i was crazy for playing snow bros game. i spend my time on this game.

30-09-2019, 01:04 AM
Gingerlee74 Wrote:
Super mario for superNintendo... By far the best. Really liked God of war
me also like super mario.

I'm a Star Wars fan (easy to figure out hahahahaha)... So, my best memories playing old videogames are with Battlefront II (PS2) and KOTOR games (love both of them). I have the three of them on Steam, and sometimes still play them.