Garry's Mod

Is darkrp dead??

Submitted by RealerGamez, , Thread ID: 162506

Thread Closed
14-03-2020, 08:20 AM
I used to play darkrp ALOT, I have 1400 hours. I kind of miss it but seems to be filled with trolls now. Any serious players?

RE: Is darkrp dead??

yeah I am bruh, I like it alot :lit: :please: :please: :peace:

a lot of the more serious playerbase is moving over to FiveM. honestly, i feel like it's a pretty big improvement over the current state of most darkrp servers. You should give it a try if your computer is able to run it, if you find a good server/good people it's a lot of fun.
If not, I hear SantosRP is still a thing

Honestly, there are a lot of trolls and people who minge to make the experience not worth it, i recommend a policerp / militaryrp

I think that the dark regime has not yet completely died. While people are ready to play on servers - the mode will live

No and it will never be dead, because it's darkrp the kids layout

No, dark rp will always live, though not always of high quality.

Considering darkrp is still the gamemode with the most players no its not going to die anytime soon but if you are looking for serious roleplay go check out monolith under darkrp section it's pretty fun.

Yes, dark rp has almost died, he is dying due to cheaters, and not only, many people are already pulling GTA 5 and therefore they go there with what remain in garry's mod that's the whole cause of dark rp death

i think,yes no its for my opinion its not role play its sandbox