Gaming Discussions

Is Call of Duty mobile fun?

Submitted by youngballer1450, , Thread ID: 163875

Thread Closed
23-03-2020, 03:30 PM
This game is great especially on mobile. You can play all the modes they have to offer and all the game modes. Adding on to that, you can play with your friends with ease.

RE: Is Call of Duty mobile fun?

I mean yeah call of duty mobile is good and all but I really hate the lag you get on the game and to make it worse the amount of people who link their phone to there pc making it so they can carry there team and win the match without breaking a sweat

I overall think that it's a-ok game at times but it just isn't fair for the ones who actually want to play it on there phone not pc

It's working for me without any lag. I play it mostly with some of my friends.

Nah mobile games are never fun imo , candy crush is one of the best games on mobile tbh yeah but is is hard to make it good

To be honest, its not that bad, the only thing that bothers me about it is that it kills my elbows after a little while.

This post was last modified: 01-04-2020, 12:20 PM by despouxmani
Delaying Text-to-Speech

If youre planning on using text-to-speech you may need to delay them from being read, as there is an intro animation and sounds. To do this, you can change the Alert Text Delay in the Streamlabs base options. If youre using alert variations (such as re-subs) you will need to update in the variations as well.

One of the most common complaints we hear in e-commerce usability research is about registration. Shoppers have many reasons to dislike or dread site registration. They may not plan to return to

One of the most common complaints we hear in e-commerce usability research is about registration. Shoppers have many reasons to dislike or dread site registration. They may not plan to return to

Mobile shooters and COD Mobile is fun only with controller. u MUST buy it if u want to get fun i these games. Other way is just circus XD
But i like COD Mobile. Its looks pretty good for mobile game and i hope they will improve mobile esport , how stupid its can sounds like

I've tried it, but just cannot get into it. My personal preference is to play it on PC or console.

Seem to be a good guy but the angry chef act becomes a bit too much for me at times. But I guess it's needed for good TV.

Played it a while then got bored and got back to pubg