Gaming Discussions

What is your favorite steam game?

Submitted by darknes4o, , Thread ID: 164297

Thread Closed

RE: What is your favorite steam game?

Im grinding in CS GO so far.
But Grand Theft Auto V with some friends is fun too.

cs:go! I run a gaming community to test off different games and mods, but I prefer cs:go over most games. Just got into warzone (COD) but I think that's pretty eh, simply cause its another battle royal game

Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Academy. Old, but awesome lightsaber system and great modding community.

Beat Saber or Garry's Mod cus they're fun and cheap

50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit50 word limit

Mount & Blade: Warband, played with great possibilities due to its modding community. Looking forward to the end of the month to try Bannerlord.

yeah cs go is the most fun but i don't play any steam games

Mine is definetly suicide Simulator since its an easy to understand game

I have only 3 favorite games: Garry's Mod, PAYDAY 2 and Workers And Resourses: Soviet Republic

Dota 2, it has consumed my life and probably will for the next coming years.

25-03-2020, 07:12 PM
jamiepro23 Wrote:
my favourite game is now half life Alex looks amazing an plays amazing

I would like to say the same, but i downloaded a cracked version so its not on my steam.

But to answer the op, i would say my favorite game on steam is Cs source, i played a lot of that shit back in day