Gaming Discussions

Do you like roblox?

Submitted by Sherlock24, , Thread ID: 66407

Thread Closed

RE: Do you like roblox?

I hate it compared to the old Roblox from 2010, but even though I have access to better games, I always have this feeling to play bad Roblox games.

YEAHh lol it's really good, you're free and all it's great, the only problem is with the servers, they needa fix it asap cause it's annoying hahaaha.

no, horrible game, bad controls, bad coding, everything is a huge cash grab in there now

no that game is for 13 year olds i knew a 14 year old once who thought he was too old for that game

No. What a childish game that is. Just kidding, got nothing against it and nothing for it.

I also like roblox. Especially for a large number of levels

I often played different modes in Roblox, even created my own mode and earned a lot of robux. Played about 2 years ago, this game is very popular with children Smile

Isn't rob lox just for kids. My son plays it and it seems overly kid orientated. Correct me if I am wrong

Tried to play it once, I never touched after that... I guess it isn't my kind of game

roblox is dope, I haven't spent a whole lot of time in it but the pokemon game I played was amazing