Gaming Discussions

what is your best gatcha game for 2020 ?

Submitted by despouxmani, , Thread ID: 165189

Thread Closed
01-04-2020, 09:20 AM
I want to start new gatcha game for 2020 can you tel me what the best I had playing ffbe

RE: what is your best gatcha game for 2020 ?

Opera Omnia is awesome! I seriously recommend it, it's by far the best Final Fantasy gacha and probably my favorite gacha ever. The premium currency is super generous (I really hated that about Brave Exvius)-- for example, you get around 80k gems a month and a 10+1 pull is 5k gems. It costs 75k to pity a weapon (15 pulls, but the average to get an EX weapon is around 3-8 pulls) and you get lots of freebies.

Bro play EPIC 7 that's the most generous gacha game I've ever played and they spend alot of time making the graphics look great. They hold tons of events pretty much non stop for you. Plus they give out the premium currency so often you'd feel stupid for spending money. I'm super late game and play on the second highest arena tier and even now it still feels like they give out and introduce new things every week or 2

Summoners war got way easier for new players with more event. Big community and still fun to play and better with some buddies. Graphics on new dungeons get better so i would say it's rly a great gatcha game.

I've been enjoying Dragalia Lost. I got into it initially because it was a Nintendo partnership, but Cygames has been doing a fantastic job. It's actually not very Nintendo at all, but Cygames creates games with the same sort of charm and focus on gameplay as Nintendo often likes to do.

There's way less butt and boob than other gacha, so YMMV if that's what you're into.

I've been playing Saint Seiya Awakening like hell! It's by far my fave gatcha for life