watching one you play or with friends, but groups are dead on it

RE: Is gmod dead?

gmod would never die that not because kids playe a game so the game is dead

I think that there are not yet people who really like this game

gmod is not dead and never will be!!!! this game makes too many vbucks

Gmod isn't dead, still lots of people playing it. Though it is hard to find a server without screeching tards.

Not dead, many servers, worshop addons models maps, good game to play with friends

This post was last modified: 08-04-2020, 03:20 AM by daddydrain
no tbh its been better than ever its not like it used to be brother you can do a lot more now then you could before
:rating:

01-04-2020, 05:23 AM
reconcuddly Wrote:
no he even has enough players and I have a server there too, but try to get in there and see how it is and try to play a little ^^
play on elite he has a nice non pay to win server you could grind all day

reconcuddly Wrote:
no he even has enough players and I have a server there too, but try to get in there and see how it is and try to play a little ^^

reconcuddly Wrote:
play on elite he has a nice non pay to win server you could grind all day :cool:

reconcuddly Wrote:
play on elite he has a nice non pay to win server you could grind all day :cool:

reconcuddly Wrote:

reconcuddly Wrote:

Not really I play good every day and people play on it every day too. short answer no it is not dead.

Many players play every day on the servers, the game is not dead!

Well basicly no its 2020 april still too many servers with too many players i can do best hogwarts and starwars rp i can do in gmod