Gaming Discussions

what is your favorite game and why

Submitted by LukaszB, , Thread ID: 164937

Thread Closed
30-03-2020, 07:58 AM
what is your favorite game and why?
when did you start playing it?

RE: what is your favorite game and why

Right now, my favorite game would be the new GOW.
I played it right after it was released because of how hyped I was.
And in hindsight, I should've pre-ordered, but of course, moral gaming didn't let me.

It's Counter Strike 1.6 i really like this kid of simple game and the custom maps. Starting it a few days after release.

30-03-2020, 07:58 AM
LukaszB Wrote:
what is your favorite game and why?
when did you start playing it?

2013, Garry's Mod.

Currently, I have 11,693 hours in it, and no, that's not a typo.
I feel like there's always something new to do in Garry's Mod, I probably won't stop playing it until I've built everything there is to be built.

It varies a lot from the moment.

In each season I'm playing something different, and for that moment, it's my favorite game.

Now, for example, it's COnan. Two months ago, I was playing a lot of Divinity. All the games ended up boring me after a while.

My fav game, hmmm, Horror- The forest, Openworld- the forest, Far cry, Action--COD.

My actual favorite game is Red Dead Redemption 2, why? The storytelling, the music, the visuals, almost everything is beautiful in this game, buuut the gameplay could've been better

Dota 2 and csgo my favourite games, because i dont know how this game will ended

I think I have a lot of favorites but because of old time's sake I am going to say Sims 2. Just because it was fun and ridiculous, and the music was epic!

My favorite game has to be minecraft or samp. Been playing both of those when I was very young