Garry's Mod

Recommended addons?

Submitted by ZOOMLMAO, , Thread ID: 168109

Thread Closed
20-04-2020, 05:35 PM
What're the best addons to put on a Gmod dark RP server.
Currently I don't want to waste money around a gmod store not knowing what to buy and what is needed

RE: Recommended addons?

The Base guns seem to be A OK for DarkRP, be careful with TFA weapons as weve been having major issues with client side crashing with them. The coolest Addon you could get would have to be Keypad doors (basic i know) but they make bases more indepth

Bitcoin Miners (free atm). Lean Producer Meth Cooker etc. You just have to see what fits your server the best

ZOOMLMAO Wrote:
Currently I don't want to waste money around a gmod store not knowing what to buy and what is needed
here's addon, pretty cool -McPhone

ZOOMLMAO Wrote:
Advanced Keys
Zero's Grow Op
Zero's Gen Lab
McPhone

Hello, in my opinion there are so super good addons like subline levels its a cool leveling system that allows you to have custon skills.

i would reccomend vcmod if you are going to have cars in your server it is basically an essential these days

I recommend EdgeHUD and 3D Escape. 3D Escape can be customized, and the hood already has a black theme.

here's addon.
McPhone
DConfig -- greatly simplifies many tasks

Dconfig, McPhone, CW, TFA, and FA;S, its very well addon