Gaming Discussions

I wish they would make more console like games for mobile

Submitted by Mousei, , Thread ID: 165028

Thread Closed
31-03-2020, 12:58 AM
I love gaming on my phone all I need is an xbox controller and a controller clip and i could play for hours. I love how rockstar releases thier older console games to play on mobile I wish more companies would do that because I'd rather pay a fixed price for a full game than a pay2win game like how it is on consoles.

RE: I wish they would make more console like games for mobile

for my side I really hate mobil game because its just gatcha game

st of all, registrations involves extra steps, extra hassle, and extra potential for things going wrong (whether user errors or site errors) and stopping the user dead in the water. The higher the

While I get what you mean, I don't think the mobile-game industry is something that's desirable by game companies solely for the fact that the other platforms(such as the PS4, Xbox 1, Switch) provide a better opportunity for sales. And also for the fact that phones don't have the computing capacity-- Maybe in the future, but the present is not where it's at for the gaming industry.

I fully agree with you, we need more of these games on mobile platforms

Yea if they did that more there would be higher quality games on mobile

Not all pay2win games have quite good projects, well, they are free for that and free so that people pay money.

Mobile games have a huge market, but the devices are very basic... they can't run most games without serious battery drainage and overheating, hence why most mobile games are basic

I just can not understand the buzz of playing on the phone ... my brother has so much worried me to play mobile cod that I downloaded it after 10 minutes I downloaded gameloop to play it from pc after 1 hour of play about I turned it off.

Despite the mobiles have incredible capacity, it is still difficult to develop games like this because they require a lot of power and battery of the device, because the heating is small, it can be disturbing in view of the high battery consumption