Minecraft

Survival, Creative or Hardcore ?

Submitted by Robe789456, , Thread ID: 133202

Thread Closed

RE: Survival, Creative or Hardcore ?

Depends on the version. If you really want a challenge, play hardcore. But if you are going to build some huge buildings, i would use survival or creative.

Of course, creative! I really like to build architectural structures from real life.

Creative is good to test some things like building or redstone systems, but the real essence of minecraft is survival. I never played hardcore, honestly

This post was last modified: 24-04-2020, 11:40 PM by Ghendra
Easily hardcore for me as ive been playing for quite some time and survival just doesnt do it anymore. You aint got the fear of losing much except for your stuff while on the other hand, hardcore is really losing everything in a single mistake, the adrenaline rush makes it so its far more enjoyable when you achieve what you want to do in it without dying.

Easily hardcore for me as ive been playing for quite some time and survival just doesnt do it anymore. You aint got the fear of losing much except for your stuff while on the other hand, hardcore is really losing everything in a single mistake, the adrenaline rush makes it so its far more enjoyable when you achieve what you want to do in it without dying.

Always played on the Java version, I don't even know what the difference is between them) I've bearly got a creative imagination so I just stick to survival and hardcore.

think creative because

Creative mode is one of the main game modes in Minecraft. Creative mode strips away the survival aspects of Minecraft and allows players to easily create and destroy structures and mechanisms with the inclusion of an infinite use of blocks and flying. It also changes the background music.

i personally play hardcore the fear of losing everything when i die is real tense

I like creative you don't get limited and get to practise building and redstone

Hardcore 100% I have played the game since 2011, and it's a great challenge and makes you think about your next decision even more than before.

Mineplex died from staying the same. Tbh I felt like it was a messy setup and wasn't that enjoyable compared to Hypixel