Gaming Discussions

Old games

Submitted by Psycholo, , Thread ID: 142074

Thread Closed

RE: Old games

I've played a lot of games, but my favourite game is Blood.

my fav game was maybe GTA san andresas. also i play lots of hitman games which are my all time fav then gta

This post was last modified: 21-04-2020, 05:01 PM by Flipflop1339
Max Payne - still fun to jump and shoot guys in bullet time today!
Also Anno 1604 - the classic.

01-09-2019, 01:58 AM
nogt123 Wrote:
A game from my childhood that I recommend is: Super Mario World.

Who wouldn't second that... Zelda too!

01-09-2019, 06:18 AM
JayUltimaWolf Wrote:
Super Mario 64, hands down. The game was great, and thinking back on it they had a lot of bugs. It's quite amazing how much videogame development has progressed.

Also Mario Kart and Supersmash Bros. It's amazing how those games hold up over time. I still play both every now and then!

Super mario world, resident evil, yugioh, metal slug

Not at all action packed, but Uncharted Waters: New Horizons is pretty much my favorite game of all time. It's on the Genesis and SNES. PC too, but I'd skip that one. Loved playing this as a teen.

I played quite a bit of browser games, check AQW and Dark Orbit, they were amazing and I still play them from time to time

I've played so much games but my "bests" was half life 2, cs 1.6, gta vice city and san andreas.

I remember a lot, but my main console platform was the PlayStation 1, my favorite games were Mega Man Legends 2, Driver (both), Crash Bandicoot 2 and Castlevania SotN

My first console was the Xbox360. It seems that I played games such as: Gears of War, naughty bear and something else.

I really loved my AMiga 500 back in the days. Had tons of games for it. Favorites were "Moonstone", "Wings" and "Monkey Island".