Movies, Series and TV

Is netflix worth his money?

Submitted by slatt, , Thread ID: 136482

Thread Closed

RE: Is netflix worth his money?

Ive found that Netflix has kinda been lacking for me after finishing a lot of the decent series/movies.

I don't really find myself watching anything that I'd 'rewatch' in a heartbeat, although there are exceptions.

netflix is best shared and only worth it when done so. Price is to high for solo use.

Netflix is just a waste of time according to my opinion you should create something instead of consuming netflix.

netflix is quite high for solo, and it depend on the country, expect if you have a vpn you can have all of the netflix catalogue? amazon prime is better i think in terms of choices and the series seems better in plot

I never really liked Netflix all that much. I have a VRV account instead

Netflix is really worth it's price. If money is an issue for you, you might try sharing the account with a few friends and split the bill. That way, everyone gets to watch their favorite movies/TV shows for only a fraction of the price!

I don't like paying for movies, but it does have good user-friendly design

I think its worth it in my opinion.. they have a ton of shows and movies to catch up on.

Netflix isn't too expensive compared to other subscriptions and lately the Netflix originals they've been releasing have been quite good

yes i pay for satelite tv 12eur and i dont have nothing to watch, netflix is cheaper.