Garry's Mod

Why did NutScript die

Submitted by baller4life452, , Thread ID: 95838

Thread Closed

RE: Why did NutScript die

NO, Nutscript is not died, and stop posting such stupid questions, this forum is already full :rage2:

Nutscript has terrible documentation, but it also comes down to the servers that are started on it. For example the mafia rp servers were all just copied and pasted with no real improvement. Eventually people got bored.

Helix is a better version of nutscript, if you really want to find nutscript servers, load up legacy browser, let it load for a good minute or two, click on the game button to sort by gamemode and look for gamemodes under either NS: or IX:.

I honestly do not know. That's the first time I've heard of the website. Did it have
better leaks or content?

NutScript was a very old, unstable framework. I believe the developer(or one of them at least) got conscripted in the army and abandoned the project. The good side is that it got reworked into Helix which is a much better alternative(and it's based off NutScript!). You can check it out online, it's free and they got their own website along with a helpful community and a *currently small* variety of plugins you can use.