Garry's Mod

Best place to advertise my new darkrp server?

Submitted by Snapenhagen, , Thread ID: 169278

Thread Closed
27-04-2020, 10:17 PM
Not gonna post it here, so i know that people cant say this is an ad. Anyone got any suggestions though for getting people on it?

RE: Best place to advertise my new darkrp server?

well. darkrp forums... source... try anything that can get you players

yeah mate dont post it here no one wants to go on ur trash copy pasted rp server

You have to try to pull people into your server, like if you have bitminers or a ton of money printers put it in the title

Most cost-effective way to do it is by leveraging the power of Facebook ads. Just create a FB page for your game and start posting. Facebook gives you the opportunity to "BOOST" your post by running ads on it. I recommend running PPE ads, they are cheaper and allow you to reach thousands or even millions of people on your niche.

Best thing to do would be to make your server stand out with the title - differ your server from the popular leading servers and remember that it takes time. You won't just attract players overnight. You need concurrent players to boost the player count, maybe some of your friends? Then they can invite their friends or something? Only then will people join your server off of the gmod multiplayer menu. Nobody wants to join an empty server. So what I'd suggest is to play with a bunch of your friends for a little while and surely enough, random people will start joining.

Hope this helps Smile

This post was last modified: 30-04-2020, 07:44 AM by izzskillszzi44
Advertise free VIP for the first 5 players that join your server and frequently post on reddit, steam discussions and darkrp forums ect.