Gaming Discussions

Is GTA 5 stiII growing or is it dying?

Submitted by KevTheJoker, , Thread ID: 144341

Thread Closed

RE: Is GTA 5 stiII growing or is it dying?

Definitely Dying a lot, Rockstar destroyed it and made this game so fucking shitty.
But hey we have FiveM which still makes the game playable

It's dead on modded Xbox 360 servers. Very low playerbase. rip

I would say it's dying... a lot. I don't see anyone really talk about it anymore or play it.

No man Gta V is not dying. But there are people waiting for GTA VI

gta 5 is dieing in all consoles pc is filled with so many crap mod menus & the anti cheat server is so cheasy that it throws a ban at anything that triggers the money detection all you have todo is collect so much money from robbing stores & easy 1 week ban on console ps4 & xb1 there so many try hards that just ruin the style of the game making it impossible to play the public sessions todo the activities from the dlc in free mode & overall everything is all high priced so in order to make anything in-game for in-game money you have to spend at most a month to earn enough money to buy something but you will only get one of the many expensive dlcs unless you do glitches of course but theres detections on those to & they will ban for that then you got ur old gen ps3 & xbox 360 so with ps3 there so many terrible menus on there that just about everyone is a menu user cuz of the new exploit with the last ps3 they released so that should say alot then you got xbox where theres only few menus in the scene that are able to play normally without having some random trying to freeze ur console or trying to modify your stats & every lobby that i have come by on xbox 360 are all full so gta 5 on xbox 360 is still very active to this day as long you dont have connection issues with your nat type

24-09-2019, 07:18 PM
KevTheJoker Wrote:
At first when GTA 5 was reIeased, everyone was going crazy over it and was begging to buy it but now.. it just died sIowIy.. WHY? Share your opinions

I forgot to share my answer... the reason why it's not fun for me anymore is because I started to pIay FiveM and aII the RP servers are becoming trashy

My friend still says it is the best ever game in gaming industry

OP
04-05-2020, 05:51 PM
captainmarvel Wrote:
My friend still says it is the best ever game in gaming industry

I KNOW RIGHT! I wouId never give up on GTA 5 IoI nor any GOOD 3D games!

Now that it's free on Epic? Definitely growing, man!

GTA 5 is getting pretty old but but the tiktok green vs purple war is making it become way bigger.

#1 Dipshit - identity#1337