Gaming Discussions

CyberPunk 2077

Submitted by Kolnikova, , Thread ID: 160970

Thread Closed

RE: CyberPunk 2077

I can't wait to be able to play this masterpiece! I hope I have no trouble running on my PC

I saw it being available to pre-order on GOG, and they have a 30-day refund policy. I think I'll get it from this website.

03-03-2020, 09:17 PM
SneakyFox Wrote:
Cyberpunk will be amazing, they've spent alot of time into developing it plus they got the witcher games on there belt. If its anything like there previous work it'll be amazing.
+1 here. I believe that it would have very good graphics and soundtrack with many options for customization and find your way through the differente game modes.

It sucks they delayed it but like Shigeru Miyamoto Quotes "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." and even still as it is the gameplay that I've seen makes me unbelievably hyped there's gonna be so many different ways to play it theres no way any of us will play and make exactly the same choices throughout the game.

This post was last modified: 05-05-2020, 06:22 AM by Cody_Lawrence
I am very excited about it. It's been in development for 6 years and looks promising. I cannot wait to try it out.
Here is a preview:

I like to play this gem too.
But have you all played the witcher? Coz I havent. I have only limited sparetime, something like 10 hours a week.
Should i give it a go or rather play some more casual game?

Yeh I think this game has a high chance of getting game of the year 2020. I do think it will be fun as this is going to be the most developed and in-depth game ever created.

Usually the games that have so much promotion tend to disappoint a little, and this one has it. Still, I hope this is a great game. I have it on my wish list, I hope it comes out soon

It looks like a fun game. Especially if they add an online mode to play with friends.

Can't wait for the game. It looks pretty dope, and like the Witcher series so the bar is pretty high lol.