Gaming Discussions

Do you play more PC or Console?

Submitted by IHave, , Thread ID: 145645

Thread Closed

RE: Do you play more PC or Console?

Normaly i play PC only. I only get the console up if i want to play an exclusiv title.

Because now I have a really good PC, I'm focus on the master race !

Play way more on the PC but do enjoy playing on console. When on a console it becomes a lot more cinematic with smooth camera movement and a relaxing place to play it. Whilst on PC it seems to be more serious and more spontaneous when playing. flicking around stuff like that. Still prefer PC for all my games but somedays you just want to sit back and play on a console.

Console are simple, easy to use and cost less, but i prefer play on PC

PC hands down. Can't remember the last time I played on my PS4 lol

It's easier to control and play a game with your mouse and keyboard on your computer. It's been a while since I played a game in a console but I miss the feeling of holding console controller.

hello my friend gave me his old PS4 is good very good

On a PC, because I dont have a console. I played ps1 and ps2 for a long time, but I always liked the PC more, of course now I would like to play ps4 because there are cool exclusives, but I'm not interested in the xbox, all the games on the xbox I can play on the PC

Pc mainly cause i prefer keyboard+mouse controls over controller gaming. Can't get used to looking around with the stick rather than just flicking to where i need to see.

Warned
04-10-2019, 11:23 PM
Liutprando Wrote:
If you play on the 2 specify which one you prefer and why and which you think to spend the most time Smile
pc