Gaming Discussions

What games to play during quarantine?

Submitted by 124123542345, , Thread ID: 166292

Thread Closed

RE: What games to play during quarantine?

My japanese friend is bugging me with some game called VR Chat, which is weird since it doesn't even sound like a game, but I guess I'll try it tonight, just installed it on my Steam.

This thread has been moved to Gaming by a Staff member. Please use the right section next time.

i recommend frostpunk, great story based survival strategy game! post-apocalyptic

Payday 2 is fun
The game has a lot of players being an "old" game, there is a lot of mod freedom and no vac ban/ ban
Would recommend 10/10

Animal crossing new horizon, i feel i'm not locked down ..

Overwatch! Lol for chaos or go the complete other route and play rocket league haha

you need a really good strategy game. go back to C&C red alert 2 lol, so many memories

I've been playing total war shogun cause it was free on steam to keep for a little while.

If you're into retro games and want to give yourself a way to kill quite a bit of time, check out Strife. It's readily available on Steam and GOG!
[Image: 34Szx.gif]
SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SOMEDAY!

Does uni study still count. Been wanting to play SW Jedi Fallen Order. Dont have enough time tho when university is still screwing me over during quarantine
Computer Science student just trying to get through.