How many genders are there ?

Submitted by BetterThanButts, , Thread ID: 126669

Thread Closed

RE: How many genders are there ?

G3VoltNor
Level:
Credits:
05-05-2020, 01:49 PM
Two genders, not more, not less and it's not up to you which gender you have.

jjdd1
Level:
Credits:
09-05-2020, 09:56 PM
Simple. The answer is 2. Male and Female. Everything else is a social construct, a belief.

09-05-2020, 09:59 PM
There is only 2 gender''s Male and Female. Some people decide to become another gender or think that they are the opposite gender. Transgender is not another gender as some people try to but it.

sunshark
Level:
Credits:
10-05-2020, 12:48 AM
There are as many as you want there to be. Whether or not anyone else will acknowledge that is not up to you

crazzmc
Novice
Level:
Credits:
10-05-2020, 01:47 AM
honestly as many as people want, live and let em live thats whati say

Oathkeeper
Take your heart
Level:
Credits:
10-05-2020, 01:55 AM
10-05-2020, 12:48 AM
sunshark Wrote:
There are as many as you want there to be. Whether or not anyone else will acknowledge that is not up to you

Mate, I will have to strongly dissagree with you.
Generally,this whole gender thing going on everywhere is popping off because other ideals,such as freedom of choice and "empowerment of the weaker groups" are getting blended in,which is seriously bad,considering that at some point, it gets more likely to fight just for the sake of fighting.Thus, a lot of protesting and when are asked directly get a offensive,play the victim or emphasize other parts of pathogenic social behaviours,that could link somehow.
I have been a debator for 5 years and still am,and the one thing that I realised at some point,is that you can easily pull arguments out of your ass that have such a slight grasp together.Yet,because that grasp exists, the other speaker is forced to tear down the argument,or accept it.Considering that it is usually extreme or not backed up by solid fact, they are both in a state of parallel monologues.

Now with that out of the way, allow me to tackle what you said.There is no way in hell there can be as many as you want.You can't claim to be something that does not have a basis in this world.You can not claim to be gender fluid/neutral/attack-hellicopter. Gender is like age. It's something you have and is impossible to be rid of. If your logic applied,how come you are X(insert your age here) years old and not X+100 ?Since such things are given to us without a free choice,why can't you do that?(Change it by sheer force of will,if you can.)

It's because it's nature and it is important to have a grasp of an identity.Now,nature screws up sometimes and thus we are able and allow you to change your gender on command(slowly but surely,just to be sure you don't get cold feet).

Now,that "acknowledge it" part ,really baffles me.So I am forced to accept that a specific person is a laptop,even though he is far from it? That is wrong. Even worse is when people demand to address them with their self-declared pronouns.
Society can't and won't accept whole augments to their way of working,just to barely catter to someone's fancy. What extreme members of the LGBTQI+ community express of, the endless genders and identifications regarding of how you feel,is downright and plainly stupid,which is proved with facts to be as such.Motions like this bring only chaos to the social integrity and are born from the false entitlement of certain arrogant people.

In conclussion,it's only fair to accept their decision as to what to be if they firmly believe it and is justified,like wanting to change gender.Anything not backed up with real information,is simply standing on thin ice.And it's not whether I will or not accept it.I will be forced to accept it if it's real.But,if it is simply delusions....nothing I can do about it.
[Image: 02dc2ff30a91cfba8379da958848db64.gif?fbc...lL9N_QZTaI]
My grand upgrader (thrice): Ninja

iiEvans
Novice
Level:
Credits:
10-05-2020, 02:58 AM
Male and Female. You can say you're x,y or z but that doesn't make it true imo...

topale4954
Level:
Credits:
10-05-2020, 04:16 AM
3 Male, female and all the other shits that people believe I dont care if a guys put a fan on his head and say he identifies as an apache helicopters If your neither a male or female then you belong to "All the other crap" category

sunshark
Level:
Credits:
10-05-2020, 06:07 AM
10-05-2020, 01:55 AM
Oathkeeper Wrote:
Mate, I will have to strongly dissagree with you.
Generally,this whole gender thing going on everywhere is popping off because other ideals,such as freedom of choice and "empowerment of the weaker groups" are getting blended in,which is seriously bad,considering that at some point, it gets more likely to fight just for the sake of fighting.Thus, a lot of protesting and when are asked directly get a offensive,play the victim or emphasize other parts of pathogenic social behaviours,that could link somehow.
I have been a debator for 5 years and still am,and the one thing that I realised at some point,is that you can easily pull arguments out of your ass that have such a slight grasp together.Yet,because that grasp exists, the other speaker is forced to tear down the argument,or accept it.Considering that it is usually extreme or not backed up by solid fact, they are both in a state of parallel monologues.

Now with that out of the way, allow me to tackle what you said.There is no way in hell there can be as many as you want.You can't claim to be something that does not have a basis in this world.You can not claim to be gender fluid/neutral/attack-hellicopter. Gender is like age. It's something you have and is impossible to be rid of. If your logic applied,how come you are X(insert your age here) years old and not X+100 ?Since such things are given to us without a free choice,why can't you do that?(Change it by sheer force of will,if you can.)

It's because it's nature and it is important to have a grasp of an identity.Now,nature screws up sometimes and thus we are able and allow you to change your gender on command(slowly but surely,just to be sure you don't get cold feet).

Now,that "acknowledge it" part ,really baffles me.So I am forced to accept that a specific person is a laptop,even though he is far from it? That is wrong. Even worse is when people demand to address them with their self-declared pronouns.
Society can't and won't accept whole augments to their way of working,just to barely catter to someone's fancy. What extreme members of the LGBTQI+ community express of, the endless genders and identifications regarding of how you feel,is downright and plainly stupid,which is proved with facts to be as such.Motions like this bring only chaos to the social integrity and are born from the false entitlement of certain arrogant people.

In conclussion,it's only fair to accept their decision as to what to be if they firmly believe it and is justified,like wanting to change gender.Anything not backed up with real information,is simply standing on thin ice.And it's not whether I will or not accept it.I will be forced to accept it if it's real.But,if it is simply delusions....nothing I can do about it.
I think you misunderstood me. I believe if some people want to claim as many genders as they like, fine whatever they can do that, but they can't make everyone else in the world acknowledge their gender or even know what it's supposed to be.So really it's a silly thing. And they can't get mad at others for not being aware of or acknowledging their genders, none of it is common knowledge or widely accepted as the usual thing.

Oathkeeper
Take your heart
Level:
Credits:
10-05-2020, 04:14 PM
10-05-2020, 06:07 AM
sunshark Wrote:
I think you misunderstood me. I believe if some people want to claim as many genders as they like, fine whatever they can do that, but they can't make everyone else in the world acknowledge their gender or even know what it's supposed to be.So really it's a silly thing. And they can't get mad at others for not being aware of or acknowledging their genders, none of it is common knowledge or widely accepted as the usual thing.

Ahh, if this is how you meant it, then I believe we are completely on the same boat.I apologize for going berserk on you. Your expression could be interpreted both ways and i chose the wrong one.
[Image: 02dc2ff30a91cfba8379da958848db64.gif?fbc...lL9N_QZTaI]
My grand upgrader (thrice): Ninja