Movies, Series and TV

Is netflix worth his money?

Submitted by slatt, , Thread ID: 136482

Thread Closed

RE: Is netflix worth his money?

If you know how to pirate movies and TV and crack firesticks, honestly probably not. But if you don't want to go through that hassle then yeah it's pretty worth it.

just use plex noobs fuck netflix that shit is overpriced trash

Depends on the movie release shuffle honestly, they could throw the best movies out there one month, then remove them (maybe cause of a contract idk?).

Other times it could be classic or foreign films.

As someone who has had netflix for about 10 years of my life. It's good but it doesn't always have what you may want, especially in terms of anime. If anything I suggest finding something else but it's worth it.

Yeah, Netflix worth it you have a lot of Choose for Filmes and more

09-07-2019, 08:01 PM
slatt Wrote:
I have seen much netflix films and series but i dont know what to watch know. Is it worth this money?
I've seen a lot of series and some films and i personally think that netflix it's a good platform a bit expensive but it definitely economic than "other" so yes netflix still the best choice for your pocket

I think Netflix is worth the money for its original content

if you use it at least of the weekends - not worth it if you don't watch a lot of movies/series.

Not at all, even their own series are easy to find in streaming.

It's DEFINITELY worth it for me. Especially while I work from home. Also because I watch netflix it means that I don't need to bother getting cable, I have plenty to watch. Of course it's the most worth it if you can bum off a friend's subscription.