Gaming Discussions

On what platform do you guys game

Submitted by Demoria, , Thread ID: 166686

Thread Closed

RE: On what platform do you guys game

Only play on PC because of the growing cross-platform! used to play ps4 too but now its just my netflix machine. Switch is next too for that super smash bros!

PS4 and Xbox. I would want to try PC, but it's something new to get used to. I hope they'll add more cross-platform games because I want to play with some of my friends who don't have either system and I am not trying to buy the same game for both consoles.

I usually game on PC, but sometimes I'll play XBOX with friends

PC and xbox, i play on pc cause its just more better for graphics and custom controls and i play xbox for the boys and cause i like controllers
Wagwan

PC, PS4, Switch, ive tried most of them but ive always leaned towards computers for the simple fact that they're so verrsatile and u can cheat really easily hahaha

12-04-2020, 02:37 AM
Demoria Wrote:
On what platforms do you guys play i have ps4 pc and switch?

I've had in 32 years almost a console for any house...from Megadrive to Snes to Wii, Xbox...basically almost all of them and the last two console generations i've stuck with Playstation but mostly for some exclusive, honestly all i enjoy though it's a good videogame so if i was filthy rich i would buy all, i don't see the point in fighting about consoles...considering that the true thruth is PC gaming will always be superior to any console for obvious reasons

I guess that PC is one of the bests platforms. You can aim with a Mouse and attach a controller

I have ps4 and pc only, and my old PSP that I play some old games sometimes

only xbox have never owned another one really. But long time ago dreamcast

I have Playstation 4, but i prefer PC its easier than controler hehe... i also try to game on nintendo