Gaming Discussions

What game is best to stream?

Submitted by Videcie, , Thread ID: 171334

Thread Closed

RE: What game is best to stream?

Probably a game that is not that much popular,cuz there are alot of big names that are streaaming those games and it would be harder to get trough

11-05-2020, 01:39 AM
Videcie Wrote:
Im a relatively small streamer looking to start a youtube and spread through various social media platforms, but what do you guys think are the best games to get involved with today and why?
Try streaming less known games while youre growing as other games like fortnite csgo valorant are over saturated to hell, you can use a lot of different games try something that is PG so you can have a larger audience

Man for a start play a gome you rly enjoy and if youre trying to get more people watching it gotta be one of the more watched games
but it still has to be a game you enjoy and it will be more fun to stream

Don't pick trendy and competitive games. Viewers of those are definitely not loyal and just watch it for the game. Pick a not-so-dead but not so popular non-competitive multiplayer game. MMOs suck and singleplayer games are usually boring to watch. Good luck with your streaming career Smile
Blueberry muffins are one of Man's crowning achievements.
-JT

I would say whatever you want lol, don't play a mainstream games because it gives you attention.

nowadays best game to stream and take some vision in community is fortnite

Any competitive game you enjoy playing or are good at.

I think any story based games would perfect for me.

Minecraft, Cod, halo, gears of war pokemon, csgo, and horror games

Minecraft is very cool for stream, you can use a lot of mods !