Gaming Discussions

Game with Controllers

Submitted by godx, , Thread ID: 172806

Thread Closed
22-05-2020, 07:25 PM
What would you think is a good game that uses controllers? In my opinion it is Rocket League. You almost certain want to play it with controllers for a smooth experience.

RE: Game with Controllers

Rocket League is better with controllers yeah.
Dead By Daylight could be good also.

Any platformer, such as celeste or super meat boy, works much better on controller than keyboard.

I don't really like controllers cause i have really big hands, but games like The Binding of Isaac were way easier & enjoyable with a controller.
Blueberry muffins are one of Man's crowning achievements.
-JT

Yeah I guess controllers are good for platforming games and racing games, I suppose you could play Need for Speed Underground 2

Rocket League as you said, and some times GTA V. Almost every game on PC plays better on KB and Mouse (except race ones)

Any game that doesn't have aiming mechanics is better on gamepads, unless it's some kind of keybind monster like Arma 3.

This post was last modified: 18-06-2020, 01:08 PM by mocha_chena
I personally think controllers are not really useful. I have over 1k hours in all of From Software games on PC and never experienced any issues while paying keyboard and mouse, but when I tried playing BloodBorne on my friend's ps4 it was kinda harder to control my character. Controlling camera on a gamepad is very frustrating for me. Though i had a hard time evenwhen I triedplaying SMB on his console, so maybe it is just that i'm not accustomed to controllers.

I cant put any more sauce on the potatoes....the air is leaking out

Any fighting game, racing game, and platformer tends to be better played with a controller.