Gaming Discussions

What do you think about GTA V being free on epic games?

Submitted by reniton, , Thread ID: 172976

Thread Closed

RE: What do you think about GTA V being free on epic games?

It's great, just built my brother a pc so he's stock piling on games. Asking me questions on a game released nearly a decade ago

I think its great that it allows more people to play a game that can arguably be the best of the decade. As for what it could mean it could mean that a possible sequal like GTA 6 would be coming out soon. also the new players are flooding the servers recently...

I think it'll bring a lot of cheater... It'll be hard to play during some month

It's a great thing to bring a game like GTA free, whilst a lot of people are quarantined.

It's good for those who may not necessarily have the income to spend on games. That said however runs the risk of worsening the experience for those who have paid for it. As seen with CSGO, there was a flood of hackers after it became free to play. Make it very inexpensive rather than free could be the best option.

Its nice but cheaters get free Accounts to cheat. But nice while quarantine

Its really cool of them to do that, and also they are giving away Borderlands the handsome collection for free which is awesome.

i stopped playing gta on the V on xbox360
but i think free means lots of bots and shits?

Do not know, but both the good and the bad sides you pointed out are good arguments. I thought about getting it for free now, and I realized i was too late which is really sad. I mean, i probably was not gonna play it a lot anyway. I think making a 30-60$ game free is a very interesting move and could push some hackers, but since it was there for a limited time only, most people will just be happy they got it for free and will not hack.

This thread has been moved to Gaming by a Staff member. Please use the right section next time.