The Lounge

COVID-19 Discussion Thread

Submitted by Photo, , Thread ID: 171823

Thread Closed

RE: COVID-19 Discussion Thread

I learned a lot but nothing cool about it. I learned a lot about people and my self. People are selective on who they will check on. Not all will have the luxury of time to be there for you.

I'm from New Zealand. It's really weird, we had a very intense lockdown for about a month and a half and now life is almost back to normal. Only 1 active case remaining in the country (that we know of). We really lucked out by being an island.

I was locking down quite a bit longer than a lot of my peers, since I have some underlying conditions. Hopefully I haven't tanked my university career as a result!

Day 300201 of self-quarantine: I finally left to cut my hair.
[Image: Tp9im80.png]
"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

I learned how to make online stores and how to create forums. I also learned a lot about how to use Wordpress.

I don't think it because a rat.. I think some governments behind of it.

Nothing changed for me underlying conditions as many have mentioned is what makes this deadly

Learned how to fix electronics more, fixed my laptop for 5 dollars

I learned lua and started making own gmod scripts for my server

26-05-2020, 07:47 AM
RobloxCrip Wrote:
We've all been in lock-down for almost 3 month's, Being alone most the time we have spare time. Anyone learn anything cool? I've learnt how to code JavaScript, And Python. Currently coding checker's and selling them, Have a great day & stay safe <3

Not really I was able to do classes via zoom. I've also been learning the Hammer Editor.

In Venezuela, nobody complies with the quarantine. since they do not care because you can not be without going out to produce money because here we spend many needs daily