COVID-19 Discussion Thread

Submitted by Photo, , Thread ID: 171823

Thread Closed

RE: COVID-19 Discussion Thread

26-05-2020, 08:01 AM
QuocLong Wrote:
I learned photoshop, xenforo, ips, things to make my web

Could you say that a bit bigger please?

I haven't learnt anything. Was tempted to learn some stuff but then corona laziness swept in!

well covid seemed to be a lab test, in my country it has been said that they made this in order to get chinnese people decreased aswell as the chinnese market dropped both things became real as the chinesse recovered almost all asian market but ... chinnese people? what do they were doing i know they maybe kinda harm the market with theyre cheap copies however ... they are working and they say thanks to the world in that way "hey you built something fantastic and i think your buisness model is awesome however i dont think it should be that expensive and i will produce almos the same as you but making it more affordable for all classes" (ie samsung s20 which is ridicully high priced

i thinkthat coronavirus is the BEST! Because i love it, and i want to stay home so long))) Thanks)

I learned how the human mind can only be sane for a certain amount of time.

Oh I also learned how to be even MORE introverted!
I don't know why
I don't know when
But I know for a fact
Ducks are superior

I learnt to use internet in a better way and a lots of question about myself.

15-05-2020, 12:21 AM
Photo Wrote:
If you'd like to discuss COVID-19 (Coronavirus) then you can discuss it within this thread.
We've seen a massive increase in threads regarding this subject and a lot of it is the same discussion.
Anyone who makes another thread about COVID-19 will have a warning issued and their thread merged to this one.
You can still freely post News articles in the News and Happening Section.
Stay safe.
Thankful I aint got it

i rlly miss my friends and my family, to save my mental health i say to myself that if i stay away and safe, they i'll be safe too, hope you people are good too

Try to keep your sanity and maintain your mental health.

The trick is to go with the flow and making this a part of your life and everyday life,until everything clears out.

Improvise.Adapt.Overcome.
[Image: 02dc2ff30a91cfba8379da958848db64.gif?fbc...lL9N_QZTaI]
My grand upgrader (thrice): Ninja

If your getting that bored you could maybe go out with friends but then keep distance even though you probably wont as there your mates
Coding. That is all

I recently realized that having all this free time, I haven't done anything productive, and so I started to program and learn new programming languages and new languages, and then I was curious to know what others are doing in this quarantine, share stories or just yours goals, I'll be happy to hear them!

(if what I have written has grammar errors, I apologize, I am still learning English)