Gaming Discussions

The Last Of Us: Part 2

Submitted by abacus1, , Thread ID: 173931

Thread Closed
06-06-2020, 12:54 AM
So... if you haven't heard. Lots of leaks of the game came out. I personally only read one major piece of information and it's quite concerning.
I've noticed how everyone suddenly is hating on Naughty Dog, and even though I haven't seen all the leaks, do they truly deserve the backlash?
I know that the company also had reports of mistreating employees, and trying to rush the game out. But in my opinion, it's all about execution.
I mean, we're gamers, not movie critics. The Last Of Us is a damn near cinematic masterpiece experience with it's cutscenes, world building, and characters. Like, people remember Naughty Dog made that game right? I know we're all attached to the characters and story, but I'm still going to give it a shot. They made a masterful story with excellent execution, I believe that can execute another big thing. The same people who made the first game worked very hard on the second game, and the gameplay and graphics look amazing already. I'm positive the voice acting is going to be great. I've seen how passionate the voice actors were about the game and I'm going to put my faith in them if they agreed to make this game with Naughty Dog. What do you think?