Gaming Discussions

Your preferred Controller

Submitted by vroum42, , Thread ID: 171067

Thread Closed

RE: Your preferred Controller

DS3 simply because I've never held a DS4 before so I have no idea how it feels though its probably a better experience

xbox 360 formfactor (i sold my soul to those weirdly placed sticks lol)
also steam controller, first time my friend gave me to try i really loved it, touchpad thing is what im into

Like a lot of the other people here, mine is the Gamecube Controller. I just like how it fits in myhand perfectly.

ds4 is really good controller i really like him to use

For a while the DS3 was the go-to controller for me, but the X360 one just feels way better in my hands. The added bonus is that literally every game now has compatibility with Xinput, whereas using the DS3 is a chore on its own.

Honestly, I love the 360 controller, but, I can't afford to buy another right now, so PS3 controllers for the win

I've fell in love with the ps4 controller its just perfect in every way possible.

DS3 because of nostalgia and longest time running joystick I've ever had, or the OG x360 joystick, the wired one. I still prefer the DS3 over the xbox one, but either is good imo.

Definitely the Xbox One controller is the best and most comfortable controller for me, but I wish it was just a little bit smaller cuz my hands are not too big

Xbox One remote, it's similar to the PS4 remote but it feels much more comfortable in my hands.