The Lounge

COVID-19 Discussion Thread

Submitted by Photo, , Thread ID: 171823

Thread Closed

RE: COVID-19 Discussion Thread

My only goal in the quarantine is to "survive". But for real, I want to just try to chill out, just to forget about what is going on outside.

My goal is to maintain my schedule while ensuring I am able to follow shelter in place orders.

Although I'm out of quarantine: not fail high school, succeed this year, finish off my program, and that's about it.

Well, just going to say that 2020 is pretty fuc*ed, do I have to give explanations? Maybe not, but I'll give them.
COVID-19
George Floyd
Etc.
I hope you have a nice year (I guess it's impossible)

Watch TV, eat junk food and get fat pretty much....
haha

Well first week i caught myself just playing games.
I made a roadmap of the things to achieve and im nearly there to finish a new education of 3 months.

Improve my 3d-modeling skills and learn Substance Painter/Designer.

This post was last modified: 12-06-2020, 05:59 AM by JonasBlane
Anybody wondering why everybody isn't just staying home?

08-06-2020, 11:33 PM
Rockrad12 Wrote:
They're lying about coronavirus, attributing deaths already happening for other sicknesses/diseases/ incidents to covid 19 to inflate the numbers all while implementing a system to remove our rights and lead us to our own enslavement. Dont believe the lies and propaganda do your own research we have the gift of the internet which remains uncensored for now use it and learn
Its worse in China...thats all I have to say

07-06-2020, 08:21 PM
lulzsec Wrote:
Hello, I live in France and our government indicates that apparently the spread is under control, what about you?
We're seeing more spikes here in the U.S. because people are being idiots

InterestingInterestingInterestingInterestingInterestingInterestingInterestingInterestingInterestingInteresting

Looks like lots of people are in france. Here in netherlands it's been not too bad. I see that Brazil is really struggling though!