[PS5] New Design

Submitted by kidsamort, , Thread ID: 174252

Thread Closed
12-06-2020, 03:50 AM
Warned
what do you think and what emotions does the new console design evoke in you
[Image: 383540c01d35796b_1920xH.jpg]

RE: [PS5] New Design

Well it's definitely futuristic which is always what they want. I'm more a fan of the games that will be on it though, not just how the console looks.

Looks good probably runs well but pc is still master race

Bad! So bad! I dont like this design, it looks like tesla doors or something like that :D

Shit looks like a belkin router and a binder had a baby LOL. I'm still an Xbox fan doe.

I'm not eager to see the pictures of destroyed PS5's because the owners got careless or even worse, they'd break it and not have any warranty on it.

Warned
Well it's definitely futuristic which is always what they want. I'm more a fan of the games that will be on it though, not just how the console looks.

12-06-2020, 11:44 AM
tombovis111 Wrote:

Agreed!

Your not purchasing it as an art piece, its job is to run the games you choose and do it in style! But people have a point, its a bit TOO much. It honestly would look better if it didnt have the collar on the top (or wings?).

Looks like they put a huge dent in this side of it

All the memes I have seen since its release is pretty profound. I find it hilarious on how people compare that to a router. And the Xbox to a Mini-Fridge.
The design is just so weird. I miss the standard looking Playstation design. :(