why do people hack?

Submitted by collinator24, , Thread ID: 44305

Thread Closed

RE: why do people hack?

Beacuse some of them want fun on mods like in gta 5

Cause they are bad and want to feel better about themselves

To stand out from everybody else and to fuck with people, it also gives a false sense of pride since your brain is like "Hah, suckers, I'm better than you"

Many reason bro. Me personally,I'd like to follow a hackingcourse.

A lot of hackers play for that certain power fantasy they can get for easy access. Some hackers actually do so just because they're so bored or have done so well with the game that cheating is just so much better. Respect to the latter?

This post was last modified: 13-06-2020, 04:17 AM by AlkalineInside
13-06-2020, 04:06 AM
GogoCostellation Wrote:
A lot of hackers play for that certain power fantasy they can get for easy access. Some hackers actually do so just because they're so bored or have done so well with the game that cheating is just so much better. Respect to the latter?

I agree % with that. In GtaV, I hacked to get my cash and items back. Some Modder joined the lobby and deleted everyones cash and progress. Gotta fight fire with fire man! ()

I've only ever hacked once in my liftime. It was on rust when they moved from what was now legacy just to see how it was. In my eyes, it removes the fun and grind out of the game.

13-06-2020, 04:15 AM
AlkalineInside Wrote:
I agree % with that. In GtaV, I hacked to get my cash and items back. Some Modder joined the lobby and deleted everyones cash and progress. Gotta fight fire with fire man! ()
Hell yeah, dude. If the game itself won't pay you back after all that hard work, you gotta force to get your shit back.

Self confidence boost. Or to just plain out ruin other peoples times.