Gaming Discussions

[PS5] New Design

Submitted by kidsamort, , Thread ID: 174252

Thread Closed

RE: [PS5] New Design

I thought the question of appearance of the curves and so on was beautiful, but the control I think they could have done better because it is not so beautiful but otherwise

God damn that looks like a network router and nobody can tell me otherwise :lol:

This thread has been moved to Gaming by a Staff member. Please use the right section next time.

OP
15-06-2020, 05:22 AM
Cuddles Wrote:
This thread has been moved to Gaming by a Staff member. Please use the right section next time.
Explain where is gaming if we are discussing console design and not games on it?

15-06-2020, 05:59 PM
kidsamort Wrote:
Explain where is gaming if we are discussing console design and not games on it?

I understand where your coming from. Anything gaming related consoles, games, etc. would all go under this section. Thanks for understanding. <3

I want to be honest, I don't like the design either. But Microsoft and the design of the new Xbox sucks too.

I like the design but I didn't like that it is vertical. It will not fit to the TV unit easily.

I love the new design and I really like it, that the controller got a bit bigger.
Now I don't like that the color white is dominating the console and the controller. I really really hope that it will also come in a black design.

PS5 is really a huge invention for 2 reasons:
the futuristic style and hardware components.

The design of the consoles this time around is just straight up bizarre. I don't understand how they came up with such a bad design after they've had this much time to make a solid one. I think that they went too far and fancy with the design, resulting in it looking like some sort of futuristic modem router. The the Xbox is equally weird, no idea why Microsoft thought that shape was a good idea.