Gaming Discussions

why do people hack?

Submitted by collinator24, , Thread ID: 44305

Thread Closed

RE: why do people hack?

They feel a need to finally be good for once. Only time its okay to hack is if its a coop or single player game.

satisfying an age-old infantile fantasy of pure reward without any sacrifice babey

Cause if its a game like CS GO that is trash the only way to have fun is to cheat and do silly things.

It's just funny to annoy people. Stupid I know but that's the only reason

To be honest I think it's a way to feel in control again. I think most toxic gamers have something going on making them feel not in control.

i dont personally get it, But theyve got to find it fun right, or else whats the point

A lot of hackers play for that certain power fantasy they can get for easy access. Some hackers actually do so just because they're so bored or have done so well with the game that cheating is just so much better. Respect to the latter?

This question is too vague. It's like asking "why are you wearing those clothes?"

People hack for all kinds of reasons, and there are many kinds of hacking. Some people do it for financial gain, for blackmailing, to obtain secrets/private info. Others do it to improve security, help businesses, find criminals. There are good reasons and there are bad reasons.

So "why do people hack?" - I don't know. Why do [insert some action which people sometimes do here]?
[Image: b4BGseO.jpg]

People hack because they are bad playing games or they want to have fun.

more fun in games? because everybody will write in chat that how you bad, where is your real skill and stuff like this
like to play swrp)