Gaming Discussions

What do you think about GTA V being free on epic games?

Submitted by reniton, , Thread ID: 172976

Thread Closed

RE: What do you think about GTA V being free on epic games?

I'm glad i can use offline mods now. I used to play on PS4 where 90 % of the content where online only. But I think it ruined the online for any serious PC player because everyone hacks the sh*t out of the game. A ban was never this cheap.

Well, I think it was a bitnasty for the people who just bought it before it got free. I also think it was a very smart move, because theprofit wasn't that high anymore. By making it free, they still could make some more money with it. Also, GTA V is going to be released soon. By making it free more people are going to be hyped for GTA VI and therefore, more people are going to buy it.

please does anyone have a free link to download GTA V for PV? i will so much love to download the game

I dunno, it's nice that they're giving something back to the community after fucking with their community with Sharkcards

This post was last modified: 13-06-2020, 01:40 AM by Machiavelli
I think it's a good thing, claim it before it goes away. Since the PS5 is announced,Sony confirmed that there will be an updated version on GTA 5 on PS5. Just like GTA 5PS3 and GTA 5 PS4. For example the lights under the car, first person, peyote plants,...
I don't know what the changes are I don't even think that Rockstar already worked on it. You know how they are if it comes to GTA. But my point is the Playstation series do continue, but there are no PC series,so if u claim it now you will get the updated version. Like your Old Gen GTA 5 automatically switched to the New Gen.

10-06-2020, 12:10 AM
towoju5 Wrote:
please does anyone have a free link to download GTA V for PV? i will so much love to download the game
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/pr...uto-v/home
I don't think it's free now.. sorry bro

I think that they go for GTA 6. They gave now GTA V on ps5 and in 2-3 years will get gta 6.

Thanks to that there are many more modders and annoying griefers.

I bought this game back in 2017, and I have already reached level 1000, this is a fun casual

They made a game that is almost 8 years old free and it was such a big deal. I beg to differ, it is not a big deal at all.

Sure it is the latest one in the franchise and it still has lots of active players but the game is 8 years old.

I don't know. It is nice to get GTA V for free. It is a old game but it is still playable by a lot of players