Gaming Discussions

Best rolaply game?

Submitted by FilmsActionCZ, , Thread ID: 162248

Thread Closed
12-03-2020, 06:38 PM
I am looking for something to play! I like SCPs, garrys mod, half life, minecraft, rust, stormworks. Roleplay games etc... Let me know!

RE: Best rolaply game?

I can recommend Bioshock series it has an amazing story also The Witcher 3 or Skyrim (if you haven't played this classics already :p)

Maybe you should try FiveM in GTA:5. There are some cool roleplay servers.

Do you mean games you can roleplay on with other people or do you mean RPGs?

If the former, I highly recommend checking out the FiveM mod for GTA:V. There are a bunch of servers (both public and private) and it's my personal favorite for roleplaying. Another fun option is VRChat (you do not need VR to play it). There are some friendly roleplaying communities on there, and the level of customization is pretty insane if you have the knowledge/skills to work with 3d assets.

If the latter, then I'd say the Dragon Age series, The Witcher series, and the Fallout series. Those are my top 3 all time favorite RPG games.

I can recommend only Garry's Mod, SAMP, Minecraft and Rust

I'm just going to say this, look around Roblox and see the roleplay games there are.
lweo was here

I recommend Divinity Original Sin 1 or 2. Both pretty good RPG/Turnbased games!

Garry's mod is really the best of them all, this game has the potential to be any game aslong there are programmers to do so

SAMP and Garry's Mod! But maybe gta 5 rp! :peace: :lit:

I'd have to say the custom roleplay gamemodes in GTA V are quite advanced and probably the most modern out of all of the available roleplay games.