Gaming Discussions

PC Game Recommendations!

Submitted by Photo, , Thread ID: 175343

Thread Closed
29-06-2020, 02:20 AM
This post was last modified: 29-06-2020, 02:21 AM by Photo
Hello lovelies. Please leave any game recommendations you have for me down below! I'm trying to play a bunch of new games so feel free to leave any kind of genre of game as a suggestion but I will say my favorite game categories would be RPG's, Shooters, Story driven games, and simulation games. Cheers. <3

RE: Game Recommendations!

Mafia 2, fun game, It's kind of old but you would really like it! Fun to mess around in the game too
lweo was here

Imagine recommending Mafia 2, but not Mafia 1 especially with the remake coming up, imo first Mafia was much better than the second one, if it wasn't so old I think it would've had more recognition

OP
This post was last modified: 30-06-2020, 11:28 PM by Photo
30-06-2020, 05:04 PM
certifiedalpaca Wrote:
Imagine recommending Mafia 2, but not Mafia 1 especially with the remake coming up, imo first Mafia was much better than the second one, if it wasn't so old I think it would've had more recognition

I'll have a look thank you mate.

Mafia 2 and Red Dead Redemption 2 for sure. These two are amazing story-driven games.

Nier Automata is a pretty good game if you're into JRPGs

The dark souls series is great. My favorite games. Witcher 3 is also great. Both are rpgs

I would recommend; Spore, All the command & conquer series, Hearts of Iron 4, Rimworld, Terraria, Tower Unite, Arma 3, War Thunder (It's free!) and Company of Heroes Saga (Thats just a few of my recommendations)

Ahem Photo

Do you need another essay of games my friend?
[Image: 02dc2ff30a91cfba8379da958848db64.gif?fbc...lL9N_QZTaI]
My grand upgrader (thrice): Ninja

OP
15-07-2020, 12:46 AM
Oathkeeper Wrote:
Ahem Photo

Do you need another essay of games my friend?

Yes please! I checked out a lot of the games you told me about previously. All great games.