Gaming Discussions

PC Game Recommendations!

Submitted by Photo, , Thread ID: 175343

Thread Closed

RE: Game Recommendations!

Photo Here we go then. Sadly,this one won't be as abundant as the previous one.

Right now, Killing Room 2 and 2 other nice games are free in the Epic Games Store. Definately give them a try,they are not half bad and Killing Floor has a nice rogue style.

Child of Light is amazing,played it.
Dead Cells,Nuclear Throne and Spelunky are also good rogue style games.
Fez is a good puzzle
Mirror's Edge is a cool parkour adventure.
Inside is a game I watched on YT, is has a cool story and interesting puzzle(kinda depressing though)
What remains of Edith Finch is literally a walking game with no action,but has tremendously deep story.
Cultist Simulation was nice,but there is no tutorial and I have yet to figure out "the bigger scheme"

Last 2 gamesTonguelease play Helltaker. It's a fun,30-minute max puzzle game and is seriously comedic,dramatic and cute.Absolutely tell me which character was your favourite afterwards.
I have been playing Griftlands and even though it looks like an average rogue adventure, I highly recommend it. It creates a nice twist and really makes it more "realistic" let's say, due to the fact that you can talk your way out of situations and that all your actions have permanent consequences.

P.S: Did you play Soma or Observer? If yes tell me your thoughts on them,since they are story games and there are many mixed opinions out there.
[Image: 02dc2ff30a91cfba8379da958848db64.gif?fbc...lL9N_QZTaI]
My grand upgrader (thrice): Ninja

I want to recommend an old classic. Command & Conquer Generals. I've recently got it again and started playing, memories are coming back to me. If you're into RTS then I definitely recommend this game.

I will recommend Antichamber and Portal as best puzzles for me

Valorant is new and its a rfun multiplayer game. I played for a few months and I am now hooked

This post was last modified: 26-07-2020, 09:57 AM by qwer345t
ARMA 2/3 RDR2 GTA V BATTLEFIELD 3/4 FORZAHORIZON 3/4

maybe csgo, gta v, try them they are fun iof u didnt aldready

RDR 2 and F1 2020

The best games of 2020. The best way to endure confinement.

29-06-2020, 02:20 AM
Photo Wrote:
Hello lovelies. Please leave any game recommendations you have for me down below! I'm trying to play a bunch of new games so feel free to leave any kind of genre of game as a suggestion but I will say my favorite game categories would be RPG's, Shooters, Story driven games, and simulation games. Cheers. <3
Play HALO: THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION, you will have 4 magnificent shooters that are very worth playing

Recently I play only Smite and highly recommend it to everyone

Alot of people have probably heard of warframe, and I have to say, if you have considered trying it, try it, I'd been on the fence for years to try it, with destiny 2 choking until the recent deyond light announcement I decided to finally try it and I'm thoroughly addicted now. It's a bit buggy in some parts, but for the most part it works as you'd expect and I def reccomend