Movies, Series and TV

Is netflix worth his money?

Submitted by slatt, , Thread ID: 136482

Thread Closed

RE: Is netflix worth his money?

weird questions. In my opinion it depends if you do like watching films / series or not.

At this point I'd say it's worth it, now that it has a big selection of things.

Hulu w/ ads is definitely the best bargain, but if you want to gorge on content then Netflix is probably gonna be worth it for you

It's become quite expensive I find netflix for the content there is but it doesn't prevent me from having a subscription :D

Eu definitivamente acho que , especialmente quando voc tem amigos, se voc tem netflix 4 ppl pode assistir na mesma conta, ento isso definitivamente vale a pena, tambm eles tm coisas boas l

For me Netflix is worth the money but there are just too many series and movies, so I don't know where to start. But this is a good problem. Smile

Yes, it is, but I've watched almost all the movies, it's hard to find a good one, I'm having to download it.

If you have netflix in replacement of cable, I recommend having hulu as well and there's all the content you need. Netflix is worth though, and tmobile gives it to you for free.

Netflix is definitely worth the money. The easiness it provides for watching movies is unreal.

if you use it much then it would probably be worth it