Movies, Series and TV

Is netflix worth his money?

Submitted by slatt, , Thread ID: 136482

Thread Closed

RE: Is netflix worth his money?

Netflix is worth the cash for sure, great documentaries, series old films new films... umbrella academy season2 kicks off tonight

yeah netflix is worth the money. It is better than all the other streaming platforms.

Yes its very good and nice and you can watch with you gf and fck her

If you can manage to VPN purchase Netflix from Turkey, you'll get the best deal possible and access to a huge library of shows. You can also use that VPN to region switch to access a multitude of content that'd otherwise be unavailable to you.

netflix is worth the money and there are lots of great series on there

You need to have it nowadays I think. It is really cheap and has so much content.

Yeah there is always something to watch and when u are bored its a good time killer

I would say yes. Netflix has 3 plans that range in price difference, the cheapest being the one I always go with because I don't feel I need the HD and extra screens. The quality in the cheap plan is awesome imo and the amount of programs you get with the subscription is totally worth it. I recommend Daredevil for a cool watch.

06-08-2019, 03:37 PM
proyeccin de esperanza Wrote:
Vale la pena por una buena variedad de pelculas, pero la desventaja es que no agrega pelculas nuevas con frecuencia.

Amazon Prime video. Smile

Just watch your series on streaming website. I know a few that have almost every netflix series and other platforms such as HBO etc.. Costs nothing and is a high quality video