Gaming Discussions

Spiderman vs batman

Submitted by Ezra17, , Thread ID: 103230

Thread Closed

RE: Spiderman vs batman

Batman. Currently the coolest superhero around, I did watch the immensely successful 1990s Batman cartoon but the Batman Beyond cartoon is what got me interested in Batman. Obviously, Bruce Wayne is my favorite now. His obsessive crusade against the endless wave of crime in Gotham City has made him an endearing character and Batman's gritted determination to carry on his war on crime against all the odds make him an utterly awesome character which makes his stories all the more legendary. Batman is an example that if we set our minds to something, we can do or be anything we choose to be. Not to mention his inherent contradictions deepen the character even more. His logical demeanor is countered by his flair for the theatrical, his vigilante status contrasted by his presence as the protector of Gotham and his ultimate loner figure alongside a family of fellow heroes. And despite Batman waging a ruthless war against criminals, he holds himself in check with a strong moral code. These dichotomies are what make Batman a complex and deep character for me.

They both have good games, but since I like Batman more, I prefer the Batman games.

I love both of them, but batman was more fun for me since i played on my pc...

This post was last modified: 07-08-2020, 01:14 AM by A
S.U.P.E.R.M.A.N.
S.U.P.E.R.M.A.N.
S.U.P.E.R.M.A.N.

Dude the spiderman game is honestly wayyyy more deep than the batman games. But idk im also a DC fanboy. Probably batman still for me lol

05-08-2020, 11:09 AM
screensaver666 Wrote:
Batman. Currently the coolest superhero around, I did watch the immensely successful 1990s Batman cartoon but the Batman Beyond cartoon is what got me interested in Batman. Obviously, Bruce Wayne is my favorite now. His obsessive crusade against the endless wave of crime in Gotham City has made him an endearing character and Batman's gritted determination to carry on his war on crime against all the odds make him an utterly awesome character which makes his stories all the more legendary. Batman is an example that if we set our minds to something, we can do or be anything we choose to be. Not to mention his inherent contradictions deepen the character even more. His logical demeanor is countered by his flair for the theatrical, his vigilante status contrasted by his presence as the protector of Gotham and his ultimate loner figure alongside a family of fellow heroes. And despite Batman waging a ruthless war against criminals, he holds himself in check with a strong moral code. These dichotomies are what make Batman a complex and deep character for me.
batman