Gaming Discussions

What was your first game you loved?

Submitted by Petrifyingz, , Thread ID: 125388

Thread Closed

RE: What was your first game you loved?

This post was last modified: 14-08-2020, 11:04 PM by plague_getraid
Spyro on PSX was my game of my childhood. I love this game and I'm will probably buy Spyro Reignited Trilogy to play it on my pc

Medal of Honor - This game at one time tore all my shalons at that moment, I still thought it was really possible to do so cool, because its about war as not like

I'd have to go with Silent Hill. It was such an amazing experience when I actually understood what the plot was about. I love it so much I end up playing it again from time to time Smile

fallout 2 is the first and best game i ever played according to me

Godzilla: Save the earth . Got the game on the Original Xbox when I was 5 and Ive loved it ever since.

TF2 and Minecraft were among the first games I ever played on a PC and what got me into gaming. I still play both a little bit to this day, but they get boring after a while :P

I was obsessed with Fable 1 when I first played that. I was late to the party compared to most people and missed all the misleading hype, which I think helped.

The first .hack series had me seriously enraptured. I love IMOQ (Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine) so much. I see that most people appear to prefer the 2nd series of the games (GU) but I still prefer the first one. Maybe I'm an odd one out. A lot of folks complain about the combat in the first series but I'm fine with it. Though when a friend played they commented that my play style was way different from theirs, so maybe that's why.

Gotta be pokemon fire red, clocked nearly 500 hours on it before I was 10

Kirby Crystal Shards is probably the game I remember most fondly when I was around 4/5? My 64 was sold around 15 years ago so its been so long since I've gotten to play it.